[sarcmembers] Re: Portable contest operation

  • From: Niko Cimbur <ac6dd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sarcmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:47:34 -0800 (PST)

John,

If they are all in a tangled pile I don't think it is worth dealing with. it
would take way too long to untangle. I can get a 7000' roll of wire for about
$50-$60.

When I was there on Monday the area did not look like it was mowed yet. The Air
Force probably does not know this, but a mower would not pull up the radials.

73,

Niko - AC6DD

only accept email from subscribed members so SPAMMERS
will not get your email address

'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi