[SaoMai] Fw: Even Grounds Newsletter: July 2009

  • From: "Dang Hoai Phuc" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <saomai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 04:00:23 +0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Babinszki" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Dang Hoai Phuc" <phuc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 8:08 PM
Subject: Even Grounds Newsletter: July 2009

Dear Dang Hoai Phuc,

In our July, 2009 newsletter you can read about the following:

1. The New iPhone Is Now Accessible
2. Text-only web site alternatives

----------

1. The New iPhone Is Now Accessible
Apple came out with the newest iPhone, and they made it truly accessible. It is a major development at Apple, as you might remember they created quite a buzz last year when iTunes failed to meet most accessibility requirements.
Read more about the iPhone at:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=68KbN&m=1aJ4QwTHRUARXz&b=tOcAyT4eEAhcxRwz6UxiXA

2. Text-only web site alternatives
Many times companies ask me to help create an accessible, text-only alternative for their sites. While it could be an option, it is not always the best decision. Read all the pros and cons:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=68KbN&m=1aJ4QwTHRUARXz&b=LB5G2xfGd4wjs6TkUo.qkA

----------
If you find this newsletter useful, forward it to your friends and colleagues.

If somebody forwarded this newsletter to you, you can subscribe to it at: http://www.evengrounds.com/newsletter, or just send an e-mail to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to request your own copy.

----------
Read more about accessibility
For current accessibility news, articles and other useful resources, visit:
http://www.evengrounds.com/

Tom Babinszki, PMP
Even Grounds
Accessibility Consulting
http://www.evengrounds.com
E-mail: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +1 (703) 853-2990

Even Grounds, PO Box 8242 Alexandria, VA 22306, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?rCwcTMyctCzMLMwcbIyctEa0rAysrKysHA==