[sanesecurity] Re: postfix+amavisd-new+sanesecurity anomaly

  • From: Tom Kinghorn <thomas.kinghorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:13:50 +0200

 On 2010/10/23 02:53 PM, Gary V wrote:
Not all Sanesecurity hits are viruses, so the idea is that they should
not all be discarded.

Since version 2.5.0, amavisd-new has the ability to take reported
virus names and turn them from viruses into spam scores:

@virus_name_to_spam_score_maps
Morning All.

Many thanks for all the responses.

I have decided to rebuild the servers so that they are all the latest stable versions of the packages.

I will advise should I still encounter the issues after the upgrades.

Thank you all for the insightful replies.

Much appreciated.

Tom