[sanesecurity] !INFECTED! hbone.hu as a spammer domain: incorrect

  • From: "Tóth Attila" <atoth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 16:09:03 +0100

The Hungarian internet's core network is called HBONE.
Recently I've received some emails from the bug tracking system of HBONE
marked as infected.
Infected (INetMsg.SpamDomain-2w.hbone_hu.UNOFFICIAL)
I think hbone is an essential component of the Hungarian network. The
official mailing lists are coming from this domain. I think there might be
illegal activity using this domain as well, but essentially hbone is not a
spammer. Their mailing lists are opt-in. So anyone subscribed for an
unwanted list can easily remove themselves.

Please consider removing hbone.hu from the spammer domain list.

Thanks:
Dwokfur
--
dr Tóth Attila, Radiológus, 06-20-825-8057
Attila Toth MD, Radiologist, +36-20-825-8057