[sanesecurity] Re: Access to all Sanesecurity mirror sites failed

  • From: James Brown <jlbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:05:22 +1100

On 04/03/2013, at 10:01 AM, James Brown <jlbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 01/03/2013, at 11:25 PM, "Steve Basford" <steveb_clamav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

>>> I commented out every line of the ss_dbs command, but still get the same
>>> error.
>>
>> hmmmm..
>>
>> a) just put phish.ndb in there... does it work then?
>>
> Yes, that works!

OK, maybe it doesn't work:

$ sudo /usr/bin/clamav-unofficial-sigs.sh
====================
= ClamD is running =
====================

Sanesecurity Database & GPG Signature File Updates

Access to all Sanesecurity mirror sites failed - Check for connectivity issues
or signature database name(s) misspelled in the script's configuration file.

SecuriteInfo Database File Updates

Checking for updated SecuriteInfo database file: #

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100 7954k  100 7954k    0     0   135k      0  0:00:58  0:00:58 --:--:-- 1786k

Testing updated SecuriteInfo database file: #
Clamscan reports Sanesecurity # database integrity tested BAD - SKIPPING
rsync: link_stat "/usr/unofficial-dbs/si-dbs/#" failed: No such file or
directory (2)
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at
/SourceCache/rsync/rsync-42/rsync/main.c(992) [sender=2.6.9]
Failed to successfully update SecuriteInfo production database file: # -
SKIPPING

No updated SecuriteInfo # database file found
---
Checking for updated SecuriteInfo database file: honeynet.hdb

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0

No updated SecuriteInfo honeynet.hdb database file found
---
Checking for updated SecuriteInfo database file: securiteinfobat.hdb

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0

No updated SecuriteInfo securiteinfobat.hdb database file found
---
Checking for updated SecuriteInfo database file: securiteinfodos.hdb

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:--  0:00:01 --:--:--     0

No updated SecuriteInfo securiteinfodos.hdb database file found
---
Checking for updated SecuriteInfo database file: securiteinfoelf.hdb

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed

No updated SecuriteInfo securiteinfoelf.hdb database file found
---
Checking for updated SecuriteInfo database file: securiteinfo.hdb

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:--  0:00:48 --:--:--     0

etc

James.