[SAN] Re: Fibromyalgia

  • From: "Grant Bright, Ph.D." <grant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <san-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:59:04 -0400

Dear Knut,

I have personal knowledge about dealing with FM and CFS.

Go to http://www.fungalsinusitis.com/md/

Register as an MD, so you may read the research. You will not be sent
emails. Dr. Dennis does not sell the list.

Check carefully in your home and office for mold. Follow the procedures on
the web site for detecting and removing mold.

I wrestled with FM and CFS for 10 years before learning it was the result of
mold in my house. I did NF to remove temporal alpha and frontal 2-5 hertz
which I have seen in myself and in many FM and CFS clients. I also trained
down 20-36 hertz parietally. These conditions are frequently the source of
"brain fog" in many persons.

My suggestions: 1: follow Dr. Dennis' suggestions about detecting and
removing mold in your environment 2: train NF based on a EEG/qEEG study
training down the amplitudes that are excessive. The temporal alpha was my
source of "fog."

It takes time to remove the effects of mold from your body. Robert Crago in
Tucson, Arizona (ISNR member) has completed many studies of the negative
cognitive effects of exposure to mold and to toxic mold.

Best regards,

Grant

Grant Bright, Ph.D., LPC