[SAN] Re: Fibromyalgia

  • From: "Cornelia Dollfus" <c.dollfus@xxxxxx>
  • To: san-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 21:36:31 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Knut,

I am working with neurofeedback with a "fibromyalgic" women, since a half a
year. She had also sleep-onset- insomnia.
I trained first for the last with simple smr-training at Cz and then C4.
After disappearance of sleeponset-insomnia (after more or less 5 sessions) I
began with alpha at P4. Here we are at the moment and she had a winter
better than the last.More experience I dont have.
I would also be interested in an article, but dont know one.

best
cornelia dollfus

--
Cornelia Dollfus
Dr. med., Ärztin für Psychotherapie und Neurofeedback

Co-Leiterin Neurofeedback-Institut Schweiz

Mitglied u.a. NAS, i-SNR, AAPB,
SGP, ZGPP, SGIPA; FIPA

Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl