[saint] Re: help C++ input/output

  • From: "Sahil Dave" <sahil.dave19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 14:41:42 +0530

On 10/3/08, Ashish Kumar <ashish.k03@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> standard output devices

u can look and hack into the code in the respective header files.

as far as c++ is concerned, i think it can be done. as cout and cin are
nothing but objects of ostream and istream classes defined in iostream.h
with >> and << operators overloaded in them.

Regarding c, i am not very sure, may require some amount of assembly code as
macros.

--
Sahil

MCA(SE)