[saint] Re: Want to move to GoogleGroups..??

  • From: "Ashish Kumar" <ashish.k03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 23:42:17 +0530

Chill guys…please don’t take it personally! We are grown ups, n there should be
and there is no cold war going between B.Tech and MCA. We are here as a team
working together for SAINT, our USIT!

It should be US not You & Yours.

However If anyone disagree they are most welcome to express their
disagreement…..

-

Ashish Kumar

MCA(SE)III

From: Sahil Dave <sahil.dave19@xxxxxxxxx>
To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, 25 October, 2008, 10:09 PM

hi everyone..

With due respect to Mr. Yogesh Aggarwal's enthusiasm, i would like to notify
that a Google group "saint.usit" had been created before the group "saint-usit"
that he created.

Moreover, i was waiting for the nod of atleast 15 odd people, before inviting
everyone.
I am not the owner of the mailing list right now. I am just an admin. The owner
is a guy who has already passed out from USIT & played a major role in founding
SAInT.

So, after the group is created, i would like him to become the owner of the
group!

--
Sahil

MCA(SE)
USIT
GGSIPU, Kashmere Gate
Delhi

  _____

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_cricket_1/*http:/beta.cricket.yahoo.com>  now!