[saint] Re: Want to move to GoogleGroups..??

  • From: "Rinkaj Goyal" <rinkajgoyal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:47:48 +0530

ya moving to google group is a good idea ... let us see what others say

--
Rinkaj Goyal
Lecturer, University School of Information Technology

2) subscribe by sending email to saint-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the Subject field.

'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

Web interface: //www.freelists.org/list/saint