[saint] First gnu/linux Install Fest

  • From: Rohit Kumar <rohitsz2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:14:49 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings all,

 Thanking sir for encouraging us,we are doubling our inputs to the workshop
tomorrow.

 (A) The schedule is as follows:

 Phase I
 Time: 0900 to 1100
 Venue: COST
 Volunteers: linux club members from  MCA 1st year
 (in COST vicinity,or contact Mr. Shafi)

 Phase II
 Time: 1500 to 1700
 Venue: COST
 Volunteers: linux club members from  MCA 3rd year
 (in COST vicinity,or contact Mr. Shafi)

 As of now we have cent percent participation from BTECH 2nd year(5/5).We look
forward to meet you all. We are yet to see the submissions to Mr. Shafi,so
those who have given names in person will not be left out in any ways.

 Now that we have two phases, we request interested students to make themselves
fit optimally into either phases.

 (B)We will be providing with some literature on reasons to shift to gnu/linux
and how to actually do that.These literature(11 pages) will be made available
at "GANESH PHOTOSTAT" possibly by 0900.So make sure you get your copy. or ask
any of the linux club member about how to get them or email at
linux.saint@xxxxxxxxx

 (C) Regarding getting your own gnu/linux copy,we can provide with  suse's cd
version and *possibly* mandriva cd's.The dvd versions would be made available
possibly on getting request from students so this will take around one or two
days.

 Forward this news thru sms etc to friends of yours who might be benefitted by
learning to use gnu/linux.

 That is all.

 rohit.

NAMASTE, i honour the spirit in you which is also in me.
http://www.geocities.com/rohitsz2
http://rohitsz.blogspot.com

starting at 1¢/min.