[sagittaug] Re: Weekend Support - Last Chance :)

  • From: "Lisa Fordham" <lfordham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 07:39:47 -0600

I think the letter is worded  very well.  We pay for the monthly AMS
support.  It is expensive at $1000 per month, but we could not be down
until AMS came in Monday morning any longer.  I hope a resolution to
this problem comes out of this correspondence with them.

Lisa Fordham

Director of Information Systems

Payne Financial Group, Inc.

406.238.1951