[sagittaug] Walter Fletcher

  • From: "Johnmichael P. Monteith" <jpmonteith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:34:12 -0700

I forgot to share at our last meeting that Walter Fletcher, formerly in
charge of the Sagitta.org group and well known for his vast hardware /
AIX technical abilities, is no longer working in the Sagitta community.
He left his job at Lipscomb Pitts Insurance (apparently they are moving
to Nexsure ASP platform, away from Sagitta), and is no longer working at
a Sagitta agency.  His expertise will be missed.  Anyway, I wanted to
give you a heads-up, in case you were not already aware.

jp