[sagittaug] Re: Friday NASUG Meeting

  • From: "Lori Martin" <Lori.Martin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:05:23 -0700

I will be there

LORI A. MARTIN
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Kibble & Prentice, a USI Company

206.508.6016  DIRECT
206.441.6300  MAIN
601 Union St., Suite 1000
Seattle, WA 98101-4064
new email: lori.martin@xxxxxxxxx
www.kpcom.com

________________________________

        From: sagittaug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sagittaug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Johnmichael P.
Monteith
        Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 1:41 PM
        To: sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [sagittaug] Friday NASUG Meeting

        Yes, we are really going to have a NASUG meeting this Friday.
Please shoot me an email at jpmonteith@xxxxxxxxxx if you plan to be in
attendance.  We want to get an attendance idea ahead of time to help us
plan where we are going to have the meeting.

        Thank you!

        jp

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any use,
distribution, transmittal or re-transmittal by persons who are not intended
recipients of this e-mail may be a violation of law and is strictly prohibited.
immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your
electronic files.  Kibble & Prentice operates in the State of California under
the name of Kibble & Prentice Holding Company dba Kibble & Prentice Insurance
Agency (0E28835).

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: Kibble & Prentice Holding Co. and its affiliates
do not provide tax advice.  Accordingly, any discussion of U.S. tax matters
contained herein (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be
used, and cannot be used, in connection with the promotion, marketing or
recommendation by anyone unaffiliated with Kibble & Prentice Holding Co. of any
of the matters addressed herein or for the purpose of avoiding U.S. tax-related
penalties.  Also, the information contained in this e-mail should not be
construed as medical or legal advice.