[sagittaug] Re: Friday NASUG Meeting

  • From: "Lorna Williams" <lornaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 13:46:38 -0700

I will be unable to attend.

Thanks!

Lorna Williams, CISR

Manager, Corporate Training and

AMS Applications

Bell-Anderson Agency, Inc.

(253) 458-2208

(253) 239-5008 Fax

lornaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

From: sagittaug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sagittaug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Johnmichael P.
Monteith
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 1:41 PM
To: sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sagittaug] Friday NASUG Meeting

Yes, we are really going to have a NASUG meeting this Friday.  Please
shoot me an email at jpmonteith@xxxxxxxxxx if you plan to be in
attendance.  We want to get an attendance idea ahead of time to help us
plan where we are going to have the meeting.

Thank you!

jp

Disclaimer:

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. ?? 2510-2521, and contains information
intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or
the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. if you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by e-mail, and delete the message.