[sac-forum] Re: sac-forum Digest V10 #100

  • From: Mike Wiles <mikewilesaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 13:11:04 -0700

One more weekend in the Meadow is looking unlikely.  40% chance of rain is a
long ways to drive just to get clouded out when Antennas is only an hour
drive.  If weather permits I'll do a one-nighter at Antennas on Saturday -
perhaps head all the way out to the 'advanced dark' and 'cone of silence
quiet' of KOFA Cabin.  I bid adieu to Fredericksen Meadow until next year.
If I had already purchased my new astronomer carrying case (aka travel
trailer) it would be a different story.  The claims of 45º for an overnight
low were extremely optimistic when I was there last weekend.