[sac-forum] Re: sac-forum Digest V10 #100

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 16:04:36 +0000

"New" CI-700 . . . ??

Darrell Spencer
Tel +1 480 502 6353
dspencer@xxxxxxx<mailto:dspencer@xxxxxxx>

From: sac-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sac-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jimmy Ray
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 7:54 PM
To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sac-forum] Re: sac-forum Digest V10 #100

Take it easy Dwight! He said he was new and as such probably not acquainted
with the curse of meteora.

You'll have to find another Astronomer to sacrifice for clear skies! (Oh look,
what is this behind me! A brand new CI-700 waiting for first light! :))  Hope
to see anyone at Cherry this Friday night...

Jimmy Ray