[sac-forum]

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Bill Anderson" <malachite@xxxxxxx>, "Brent Archinal" <barchinal@xxxxxxxx>, "Brian Skiff" <bas@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Chris Schur" <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>, "George DeLange" <george.delange@xxxxxxx>, "Glen Sanner" <LONGEYES1@xxxxxxx>, "Mike Spooner" <spoonerscope@xxxxxxxxx>, "Tony LaConte" <Tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Walt Thomas" <wthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Wayne Johnson" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>, "KEITH MULLEN" <repogazer@xxxxxxx>, "Sac-Forum@Freelists. Org" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 20:40:41 -0500

Howdy all;

I sent this email to a wide variety of people I know across Arizona so
that we can get lots of folks to David's estate sale and make some money
for his family.  If you receive this more than once, I apologize.

Below is the URL for part of the SAC website that contains, info, photos
and prices for the telescopes that are for sale.  We are still looking
through books, star charts, office supplies and other nifty stuff.

http://www.saguaroastro.org/saleofthecentury.html

As the top of the posting says, this sale will be on Saturday, March 12 at
Olga Fredericksen's house in Glendale.  No sales will be made before 1 PM,
if several folks are interested in a particular scope there is will be a
short bidding session and the winner takes it.

Hope to see you there;
Steve Coe