[sac-forum] Re: UCAC4 all-sky star catalog

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 21:26:13 -0700

RealSky is a Bisque product that accesses either a set of 14 CDs (low
density version) or 110 CDs (high resolution version) of the POSS II plates.
I once had the 110 CD version on an external hard drive, but it died long
ago....

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ

“Remember:  your mind works faster than you think.”