[sac-forum] Re: Star Party 02/1?

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 14:24:40 -0700

Hi, Gray!

A lot of folks normally go to the site we call The Antennas (see the club's
home page for a link to the site map, etc.). But the weather forecast right
now looks very crummy-partly cloudy all three nights (Fri, Sat, Sun), with
about 30% to 40% sky cover all three nights. I won't be going out, but some
might. If they are, they will probably chime in on this thread.

Glad you're checking us out! I look forward to meeting you one of these
clear weekend star parties!

Richard Harshaw

The Arizona Star Splitter