[sac-forum] Re: So, how was Cherry II?

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:05:27 -0700

What Paul said.  I knocked off about 15 doubles before the moon set then
started working on Milky Way open clusters, but as Paul said, the clouds
began their swarming like angry hornets around midnight and started pushing
me out of the southern Milky Way.  I ended up chasing galaxies in Draco for
an hour or two, then crashed for the night.  All in all, I've had better
nights in the Midwest, but it was a lot of fun observing with good friends
and making new friends too (Lika and Dave).

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ