[sac-forum] SAC Arrowhead Elementary School Star Party - 5th Annual Science Fair Wed May 6, 2015

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AZ-SAC ANNOUNCE <SAC-Announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 20:14:37 -0700

Hello SAC Members!

Arrowhead Elementary School in Phoenix is hosting their Fifth Annual
Science Fair this year, and they would love to have our club over again as
an exhibitor as we've done for the past four years! The students are
always enthralled with our displays and equipment and always look forward
to taking a peek thru the telescopes.

The Arrowhead Science Fair is scheduled for Wednesday May 6th, 2015,
from 6:00-8:00
pm. Please come on over and share your knowledge, eqpt, displays, and
expertise!
INFO:
Wednesday, May 6, 2015, 6-8 pm, SS: 7:15 pm
Arrowhead Elementary School - 5th Annual Science Fair
7490 W Union Hills, Glendale AZ (75th & U.H, NE corner)
Susan Peck 602-639-7562

NOTES: For first timers, there are two Arrowhead schools in the Valley, so
go to the right one, at 75th Ave and Union Hills in Glendale. It covers
about 100 acres of luxurious prime real estate on the NE corner. Drive thru
the gates carefully at the south entrance, go between the buildings, take a
right at the end. and drive down to the field to set up and park.

For school star parties, you may need to bring bottled water. Some events
may have snacks or water, and restrooms are usually available. Don't forget
to bring a step stool for the little ones. Thank you all for helping
introduce new eyes to the fantastic hobby of amateur astronomy. Rumor has
it there will be 'healthy snacks' and bottled water.

Jack Jones
SAC
Phx AZ