[sac-forum] Re: Renewing annual SAC membership.

  • From: Rick Tejera <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:06:49 -0700

AJ

That's the issue.

Sent from my iPod
Rick Tejera
Editor, SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
www.saguaroastro.org
K7TEJ

On Jan 19, 2010, at 8:27, "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx> wrote:

While there isn't a December issue as such, our last one is referred to as the 4th Quarter issue. I have sent this to David via a separate e-mail. Can anyone (Rick Tejera?) indicate if this is the one to which we are referring.

Actually I need this information also because I haven't, yet, paid my 2010 dues. :((

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ