[sac-forum] Re: Problems with Cloudy Nights

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 09:38:40 -0700

Jim and Steve…

I have seen a couple of other posts on this, and decided to put a message up on
Cloudy Nights to alert them.

We shall see what they have to say….

My “guess” is that the problem is with the “ads”  which they have recently
added. Also, it is a “new install” for the forum software.

I use Vipre Anti-Virus, and also use an Ad-Blocker, and have seen no problems
yet.

David M. Douglass

 <mailto:david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cell (602) 908-9092