[sac-forum] Re: October Newsletter

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:39:22 -0800

As I mentioned before, this had been discussed before and there is no
need to go into it again, at least not at this moment. If I cannot get
my newsletter in the traditional manner for the reasons I want one, then
I will join another club if I still have an interest in belonging to a
local club. There are other clubs in the Valley. I already know of one
individual who dropped out of SAC because that person hardly ever
received their newsletter. Getting a newsletter in U.S. mail has been
the traditional method of getting the newsletter to the member. One can
argue, as you are doing, that it is too expensive, etc., but I do not
think it is healthful for members to have a resentful attitude that
their dues are subsidizing someone elses newsletter.
Stan