[sac-forum] Re: Last Call for Observations

  • From: "Dan Gruber" <dgruber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:48:48 -0700

AJ, I did get most of the way through the SCO list before everything got
too low. I'll send you observations by this evening.

Dan

PS. I used my new "grab-and-go" 8SE, so I don't have as much detail as
usual. The 8" is very convenient for monsoon nights and star parties,
but I appreciate how much more I can see with the 18".