[sac-forum] Re: Last Call

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:03:05 -0700

Speaking of the illustrious editor, I am in need of content for the next
Newsletter. So far, I have an IOU from AJ for the Last Call (and Rick's
sketch column embedded in it), and my double star column. Plus Chris's Prez
Message and Paul Dickson's minutes from prior meetings.  If you have
material for the NL, please get it to me this week.

Thanks!

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, Arizona

Brilliant Sky Observatory