[sac-forum] Invitation to Saguaro Astronomy Club Meeting, Fri. Jan. 9, 7:30 p.m.

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 8:55:31 -0500

Amateur astronomers are the worst offenders at complaining about the weather,
but not doing anything about it.

Our speaker at the SAC meeting this coming Friday will be Hector Vasquez from
the Phoenix office of the National Weather Service.  He will discuss climate
and weather modeling, which as we've learned the hard way so often, is very
relevant to astronomy.

SAC meetings are held in the Fleming Building at Grand Canyon University.  Room
and parking details may be found at this site.

//www.freelists.org/post/sac-forum/SaguaroAstronomyClubMeetingFriNov7th730pm

After the meeting we go to JB's Restaurant on the southwest corner of Northern
and 35th Ave.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Tom Polakis
SAC VP