[sac-forum] Deep Sky Meeting

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:15:06 -0700

The SAC Deep Sky Sub-Group meeting will be held this Thursday at my
house and beginning at 7:30pm.  For directions see the January
newsletter.  Don't have a January newsletter and you still want to
attend - then give me a call and I'll give you directions.

The constellations to be discussed are those that appeard in the Fuzzy
Spot columns for January and February newsletters, namely Camelopardalis
and Gemini respectively.

Bring your observations and drawing if you have them, or bring yourself
if you don't have either and just want to attend.

Clear skies,
aj
Deep Sky Chairman