[sac-forum] Re: DSM reading for Antennas on Sat. Oct 25 ??

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:59:26 -0700

Would it help if I told you that Chris Hanrahan spotted all FIVE members of
Stefan's Quintet in his 12-inch Dob Saturday?  I confirmed it, as did at
least two other observers (I can't recall their names).  I could only get 4
in my C-11-- 7318A and B could not be split apart.

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ