[sac-forum] Re: Cherry Road

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 14:47:26 EDT

I just checked the Clear Sky Clock for tomorrow night and it aint looken
good. Looks like tonight may be it for the weekend. I think for tomorrow
night  all we now have is hope.

Dwight

In a message dated 7/1/2011 11:33:58 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
DBogan3220@xxxxxxx writes:

I stayed all night and left as the sun was rising. I plan to be at Cherry
Rd again tonight, Again all night. Looks like another good night tonight
too.  :)

Dwight

In a message dated 7/1/2011 11:02:52 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
rharshaw2@xxxxxxx writes:

I'll  probably leave around 2:00 am. It's only an hour drive from the field
to my  driveway.  8^)

Dwight I think stayed all night, but said he was  going home early this am
and coming back today after noon.

I'll  probably leave before 4:00 to beat the traffic.

Richard  Harshaw
Cave Creek, Arizona
Brilliant Sky  Observatory