[sac-forum] Re: Cherry Road

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 11:02:33 -0700

I'll probably leave around 2:00 am. It's only an hour drive from the field to
my driveway.  8^)

Dwight I think stayed all night, but said he was going home early this am and
coming back today after noon.

I'll probably leave before 4:00 to beat the traffic.

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, Arizona
Brilliant Sky Observatory