[sac-forum] Re: 5MM Next <<THIS>> Week

  • From: debbie roth <debbieselvis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:58:21 -0700

Well it looks like this weekend I will be going on a stargazer cruise Saturday
night in Maui.  They only have 5 per year....& will happen to catch one.

Debbie

Subject: [sac-forum] Re: 5MM Next <<THIS>> Week
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:55:07 -0700
From: DSpencer@xxxxxxx
To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, with an increase in moisture (conveniently centered during the Wednesday
through Sunday period) slated for the rim, we must have an outing planned or
something.   By the way, I thought we were going to start calling these
“camping trips”.

So, is everyone still “damning the torpedoes” and headed up?    I’ve got
Wednesday through Friday available, but could defer until Friday/Saturday if
the pattern looks to improve.   I’m sure itching for a camping trip.  I believe
I’ll go regardless.   I see that Steve is headed west instead.

Any thoughts?