[sac-forum] Re: 5MM

  • From: Chuck Akers <akersc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:56:54 -0700 (PDT)

There is a tree line and if I recall correctly, the rangers prefer that we stay
near the trees and not out in the meadow.

  Chuck

Janis Schoenfeld <ganymedes@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi.......Need info regarding conditions at 5MM.

Is there a tree line for tent setups that can provide some shade or is it
meadow camping pretty much out in the big wide open?

Thanks,
Janis Schoenfeld

     "The stars are God's dreams, thoughts remembered in the silence of the
night."

           -Henry David Thoreau