[sac-board] Re: Website

  • From: Peter Argenziano <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:14:26 -0700

Yes, it is interactive. Those with a need to update would have that ability.
It also provides the ability to attach files to the calendar, schedule
reminder messages, perform task management, integrate with Outlook, and
print in various formats. We would be able to create multiple calendars
and assign groups to calendars. Could be beneficial to the general
public, members and Board.

Did I mention that it's a whole lot less work than building one from
scratch?  ;-)

Peter