[sac-board] Re: VP needs some more money again.

  • From: <kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:26:19 -0600

2); Thad Robosson (E-mail); SACNEWS TELRAD @ WORK (E-mail); SACNEWS =
TELRAD@HOME (E-mail); 'tpolakis@xxxxxxx'; Steve Coe (E-mail)
> Subject:      VP needs some more money again.
>=20
> Hi,
> Looks like Don Machholz will give the talk in November (possibly at =
the Dorrance Planetarium!)  Round trip tickets from Sacramento + parking =
at the airport will be $265-$285.  I think we can do that with a 3 board =
member approvals.  If I can get two more yeahs, I'll write back to Don =
and determine if we need to mail him a check prior or if we can just =
reimburse him when he gets here.  I think it will be a really great talk =
and just looking at his speaking engagement calendar this year, I think =
we're extremely lucky to have this opportunity.  Let me know.