[sac-board] Re: Projector

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 8:40:41 -0500

   Yes, I am just waiting for the check from Al and will order it then. The
projector includes a $50 rebate and I have printed the rebate form out. I can
attach a link to the projector if you would like. Tom has accepted the idea of
showing us some pictures during show and tell using the new projector.

Clear Skies.

> From: <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2005/02/09 Wed PM 02:44:02 EST
> To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [sac-board] Projector
>
> Just curious; Has the model of projector we are purchasing been decided =
> on and has it been ordered yet? At the last board meeting I understood a =
> decision would be made within the week. Just curious as to where this =
> is.
>
> Rick

Andrew Goodwin