[sac-board] Update (or Delete) the Astro-Imaging address on SACNews Page One

  • From: Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 04:05:45 -0700

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:35:28 -0700, Rick Tejera wrote:

> I would appreciate it if we could refrain from the biting sarcasm and just
> answer the question. Considering I have at least three old addresses for
> you, in my address book, Paul, the confusion is not too difficult to
> understand.

Perhaps you should go through you address book a bit more often.  My old
addresses have been dead for 18 months.  :-)  The sac-treasurer address
that Steve used has been gone for 30+ months.

Perhaps while you're at it, you can update the Astro-Imaging address
on the front page of the newsletter.  I've been trying to get you to
update it since January.