[sac-board] Re: AJ Crayon having problems with list servers

  • From: Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:22:56 -0700

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:54:27 -0700, Steve Coe wrote:

> AJ is trying to get signed up for SAC Forum, SAC Board and AZ obs. Mailing
> lists.  He can't get in touch with you because he does not have a good email
> address for you.

Neither do you.  You might try the front page of the newsletter.  Or
noting this message.

There's a link on SAC's web site on how to join the lists, it's on the
home page (List Subscription).  AJ can access it directly at:
    http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/DiscussionLists.htm

Let me know if the term "List Subscription" seems a bit vague.