[sac-board] Re: Transition

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:40:46 -0700

Dean,
To Unsubscribe:

Send a message to sac-board-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
"Subject: unsubscribe". Or use this link:

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
President, Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona
www.saguaroastro.org
saguaroastro@xxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: sac-board-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sac-board-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 18:35
To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sac-board] Re: Transition

Hi All-

While you are changing the administration, could you take me off the board
list?  I have never been on the board, nor been an officer of SAC, and
while it has been interesting seeing the behind-the-scenes happenings, I
do not need the additional flurry of e-mails when something administrative
pops up.  Thanks!

-Dean