[sac-board] Re: The book: SAC's 110 Best of the NGC

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:51:37 -0700

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:40:26 -0700, Paul Dickson wrote:

> With Stan's help, I've placed the book as a PDF on SAC's web site at:
>     http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/Book_110BestOfNGC.htm

I had one person have problems with the PDF file.  It seems that the
full-page charts and the beginning of each constellation are displayed
with Acroread in landscape mode while the rest of the pages are in
portrait mode.  I thought if I printed these, the pages were still printed
correctly.  It seems the don't for at least one person.

Currently I'm without paper.  Could some of you print 2 consecutive pages
(one being a full-page constellation chart) to see what happens.  Please
report results and the version of Acroread you're using.

Thanks in advance.