[sac-board] Saguaro Astronomy Club Meeting 7.22.5 7:30

  • From: <Jennifer.T.Polakis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:51:49 -0500

Friday July 22, 2005 7:30 PM @ Grand Canyon University 33rd Avenue and =
Camelback.

This month's lecture will be "Observations of Recent Supernovae" =
presented by an expert observer and really nice guy, Wayne Johnson aka =
Mr. Galaxy.

Saguaro Astronomy Club meets once a month on Friday closest to the Full =
Moon.  We meet at Grand Canyon University.  Take Camelback to 33rd =
Avenue which is a small traffic light just east of the Huge 35th Avenue =
and Camelback intersection.  Turn North onto 33rd Avenue which is also =
an entrance to the university.  We meet at the last building on the =
right, The Fleming Building.  The road is blocked just prior so you can =
either park there near to the guard booth and walk a very short distance =
or meander your car around the buildings to the left to get to the =
parking lot of the Fleming Building.

Hoping to see you all there.

Regards,
Jennifer Polakis, VP
Saguaro Astronomy Club
602 378-2496

The general meeting will be preceeded by a Board meeting at 6:30--all =
Saguaro Astronomy Club members are welcomed.