[sac-board] SAC Envelopes

  • From: Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 07:22:29 -0700

Back in February I was looking around my images hierarchy (which includes
those from my digital cameras) and discovered the artwork for SAC's
envelopes.

In August, I played around with the artwork to see if I could create a
printable PDF.  Trouble is, of the two printers I have (none of which work
any more), neither prints envelopes the same way.  The old inkjet places
the envelope on one side, while the laser printer centers the envelope.

I might still have a box of envelopes, so there is no rush.  But I thought
some other other officers might like to print one-off envelopes.

  154676 Jan 27  1997 SAC-envl.ai
  401172 Jan 27  1997 SAC-envl.cdr
  206311 Aug 12 15:20 SAC-envl-centered-stampfirst.ps
  228457 Aug 12 15:19 SAC-envl-centered-stampfirst.sk
  240332 Aug 12 17:23 SAC-envl-centered-stamplast.sk
   35462 Dec 29  2005 SAC-envl.pdf
  217994 Dec 29  2005 SAC-envl.ps
  229052 Aug 12 11:21 SAC-envl.sk
  406678 Jan 27  1997 SAC-logo2.cdr
  167107 Jan 27  1997 SAC-logo.ai
  390304 Jan 27  1997 SAC-logo.cdr

Looking at this, it might have been December rather than February.  How
time flies.