[sac-board] Re: Resignation from Projector Buying Committee

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:30:41 -0700

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:46:14 -0600, kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I didn't know of an official committee on it?  This was all re-decided =
> at last month's board meeting after hashing it out on the emails.  I =
> understand the one Andrew is buying is the BENQ you discussed with him.  =

At the board meeting, volunteers were requested to decide what to purchase
and then purchase it.  I volunteered, then Andrew did.

I resigned because I don't know what's being purchased.  My last contact
directly from Andrew was about 2.5 weeks ago.  He's posted a message here
since then, but without details.  In his message directly to me he was
going to see about purchasing the projector through Cox, but he didn't
know the model number of the units they have.

I do not mean to put down Andrew or his decision.  I just don't want to be
responsible for a decision in which I did not participate.