[sac-board] Re: Resignation from Projector Buying Committee

  • From: Andrew Goodwin <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 9:13:02 -0500

Sorry for the confusion. At the last star party I was told to get the funds
from Al and order the projector. We at Cox have been using the BenQ projectors
for over a year at our new building and have not had any problems. The Power
point presentations are bright enough to have the lights on during meetings.
The allocated amount as voted was $1500 the total spent is $1184.66 excluding a
$50 rebate. If you wish I can e-mail the page from Tiger Direct.

Clear Skies.

> From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2005/02/14 Mon PM 07:28:33 EST
> To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [sac-board] Resignation from Projector Buying Committee
>
> Since I've been excluded from the decision about what projector we are
> purchasing and where we're purchasing it, I must resign from the
> purchasing committee selected at the January board meeting.
>
> I have not seen any E-mail either directly from Andrew or via this
> mailing list about which projector is being purchased or where.
>
>       -Paul

Andrew Goodwin