[sac-board] Re: Out of town speaker pay.

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 18:41:08 -0700

There were five first place; eight second place and no third place plaques.
Not sure of the certificates, but SAC isn't charged for that, nor mailing
costs.  So, at $9.19 per plaque that makes the marathon cost $119.47; unless I
punched in a rong number.

No sure how many others have re-imburse SAC but all should do so - eventually.

Only one that I need to send out a bill to and that is Joe Bergeron.

As I recall, there were 29 plaques ordered.

Hope this helps,
aj