[sac-board] Re: March May April NL

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 03:11:34 -0700

On Wed, 1 May 2002 21:08:10 -0700, Jack Jones wrote:

> Now that it's May, should the March hardcopy NLs be sent out or just forget
> it? I haven't printed them yet. (I don't even know how many to print.) If so
> maybe they could just be bundled with the April-May NL? Wouldn't that save
> work or postage (or labels)?

Both should be printed separately, then folded and stapled together when
mailed.  Postage would be cheaper that way.  And extra copies would be
available for those in the guest book and for putting on the table at the
meeting.

I have no means of determining from the database who gets a newsletter in
the mail and who gets it via E-mail.  A list of E-mail addresses are not
linked one-to-one.  Some are obvious, a few more I can guess, and others
not at all.