[sac-board] Fw: Tonite's meeting....

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:41:56 -0700

Hello board and SAC board subscribers,

Firstly, allow me to apologize for my continued isolation.  This moving
business is taking up considerable
time as is many other unrelated things.  In short, this is a very complex time
for my wife and myself.
I believe/hope that the March meeting will find me more able to focus on my
tasks as the Queso Grande.

Secondly, I am either just now getting over a cold, or I got enough sleep to
counter it's effects.  Either way,
if I don't feel a whole lot better by this evening, there is a good chance that
I will pass on this evenings festivities.
I'm hoping that someone will be able to fill in for me if that happens, and I
just wanted to give a heads up
regarding this.

We'll be seeing everyone soon,
Thad