[sac-board] Re: FW: 2013 Fall Thunderbird Public Park Star Party

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 20:25:39 +0000

Jack,
I don't see a new flyer yet on the SAC website. I know that Peter did the last
one for the spring T-Bird star party. I don't know if anyone asked him to
rewrite it for the Fall T-Bird Star Party.

Peter,

Can you update the Spring T-Bird Star Party flyer you did for a new one for the
Fall T-Bird Park Star Party? It's on Oct. 12th,  6:30-9:30 PM, and again with
the Glendale Parks and Recreation. See the email thread below.

Thanks,

Rick R.
SAC Editor

Saturday, October 12, 2013
Time: 6:30-9:30 pm
Set-up: 5:00-6:30 pm
Sunset: 6:00 pm
Moon: 1st qtr,
Planets: Mars, Jup, Sat
Poss. Holiday Conf: Columbus Day (Monday)

Can we get anncemts into the SAC NL and Calendar? If the Club flyer-updater
and printer person can please once again update, post, and print a new
flyer with these dates and times in the next week or so, I can get them to
the Glendale staff for bulletin boarding and to GCC and the media for
anncemts. It would also be good to have some more Club info sheets printed
also.

Thx!

Jack Jones
SAC Public Events Coord