[sac-board] Re: FW: 2013 Fall Thunderbird Public Park Star Party

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 12:05:00 -0700

Rick via Board,
Thank you, Rick, that's great. I feel like we keep reinventing the wheel
with this flyer. I hope that is not the case and it's an easy and automatic
thing to produce an updated T-Bird SP flyer. In the case of the Club info
sheets, it may be that we will just have to go ahead and invent a better
wheel.

Jack